This one day course has been designed to provide galvanizing plant supervisors with an understanding of each step in the hot dip galvanizing process. The course has been designed in terms of what is considered as being “best practice”.
In order for the course to be viable we require six or more candidates to attend. Each candidate must be at a Supervisor level and be able to implement the training of their respective plant operators.
- Goods Receiving and Inspection
- Degreasing and Rinsing
- Acid Pickling and Rinsing
- Flux and Drying (Dry and Wet Methods)
- Hot Dip Galvanizing
- Water Quench, Passivating or Air-Cooling
- De-jigging, Fettling and Cleaning
- Inspection, Packing and Despatch
- Repair Procedures, Stripping and Re-Galvanizing
This is a one day course comprising ten lectures modules.
The course commences at 08h00 sharp and ends at 16h00. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Course Cost and Payment Terms
R1 600.00 per person excluding VAT. Should you have 2 or more delegates from the same company, course costs will be R1 400.00 per person excluding VAT. Members qualify for a different discount structure.
NB: Training is on a strict COD basis only, unless prior arrangements have been made. Payment is due on or before the first day of training.